Thursday, January 17, 2019

榮耀手環4 - Ankita Lokhande opens up on equation with ex boyfriend Sushant Singh Rajput

Ankita Lokhande opens up on equation with ex boyfriend Sushant Singh Rajput

Want to get more information about 榮耀手環4? Read this article now: Ankita Lokhande opens up on equation with ex boyfriend Sushant Singh Rajput

榮耀手環4

Ankita Lokhande became a household name post her hit stint with ZEE TV's ‘Pavitra Rishta'. She was dating her co-star Sushant Singh Rajput at that phase and they went on to become one of the most loved couples of TV. The couple broke millions of hearts when they ended their 6-year long relationship in 2016.

The reason for their breakup, however, is still not clear; but whatever be the reason, the former couple for the last two years avoided seeing each other and even refrained from speaking about each other in a public domain. However; things changed when Sushant during a recent interview praised Ankita's look from her next film ‘Manikarnika'.

The interaction seemed highly formal with Sushant; after watching the trailer had said," It looks absolutely great Ankita. I'm extremely happy to see this. May God bless with lots of success and happiness." Ankita replied to him and wrote, "Thank you Sushant and I wish You the same."

And now; in a recent interview, when Ankita was asked about SSR's comments she replied," I think I have always been good to him, he has always been good to me and it's good to appreciate good work. What's wrong in that? So it's nothing more than that. It's just an appreciation from one actor to another actor."

Ankita has recently confirmed being in love with businessman Vicky Jain opened up about marriage rumors with Vicky as well. The actress was quoted saying," Yes, I am in love. He is a very nice guy. He is a businessman from Bilaspur and you will get to know about it [marriage] when the time is right."

Further clarifying the reason for replying to the Kedarnathactors comment; Ankita said," You can't keep answering everyone; you can't keep defending yourself because somebody is asking you a random question. So I am like theek hai he messaged, even I replied and that's it, end of the story."

She further added," Love is really important for me because I believe in it. I believe in giving love to everyone, including my family, dogs and myself, and not just the person I get married to. Relationships are very important because that's the bond you share with someone and that's how love grows between people. Marriage has always been my dream. I have always wanted to get married. But at this point, my priorities have changed. I am really looking forward to more films."

Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi; is all set to release on the 25th of January stars Kangana Ranaut in the lead and marks the Bollywood debut of Ankita Lokhande. The film also features Danny Denzongpa, Suresh Oberoi and Atul Kulkarni amid others.

Download The Lehren App For Latest & More News, Gossips And Videos

Check out the latest information about 榮耀手環4, 按摩槍,優衣褲 and 貝雷帽 only on uc browser!

RELATED SEARCHES

No comments:

Post a Comment